Pages

Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Day 2 for Summer learning journey!!

Day 2
Activity 1: Compare you house to Wharepuni.

Similarities

  1. Families live in both of them
  2. They both have great artwork.

Differeces

  1. They don't have the same building design ideas as we do.
  2. They don't don't use the same stuff that we use to build houses.

Activity 2: Draw a picture of you doing your dream job.


Bonas Activity: Write your favourite food on your blog post. Chicken Kebab and SushiImage result for chicken kebabImage result for sushi

3 comments:

  1. Hi Yuktha! It's Taleisha! I like that you had two answers for each question. Maybe you should write why you like chicken kebab and sushi. Otherwise, great job! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Yuktha,
    My name is Dani, I’m one of the bloggers in the Kaikohekohe cluster of the Summer Learning Journey. You will probably see me commenting on your blog posts throughout the summer!
    It’s awesome to see that you have completed all three activities for day two! I like how you gave two examples for both your dream job and your favourite food. Why do you want to be a teacher or a chef? Maybe you could do both!
    It would be nice if you could explain your answers a bit more, I’m sure everyone wants to hear more about why sushi and chicken kebabs are your favourite!

    I’m excited to read more of your blogs soon!
    -Dani

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading my blog post and blogging.

      Delete