Pages

Monday, January 8, 2018

Week 4 Day 1 Summer Learning Journey!! Last Week OH NO

Week Four: Contemporary Kiwis

Welcome to Week Four, and the final five days of our journey! Over the past three weeks we have travelled across time and learned about what life was like in New Zealand in the 19th and 20th centuries. We have now reached the 21st Century and are ready to learn about modern life in New Zealand.

Cool Kiwi Fact #5: Sign language became the third official language of New Zealand (alongside Te Reo Māori and English) in 2006.

Day 1: Turn of the Century (2000-2010)

Activity 1

On someones birthday we have an cake and the who every s birthday it is they open their presents. Also on the weekends we have a birthday party and they invite their friends and we had cake and activity here are 3 photo of where we went, what we got and my cake from my party it's a shopkins:



Activity 2
Image result for nz moneyIf I had $300 million dollars I would give some to my family, get some toys, and save some money for when I'm older so I can buy a house and a car also for university.

Activity 3

Take a selfie! The two top ones are my cosines and my sister. the left on the middle one is me, my mum, my sister and my brother and the one on the right on the middle is me with Starbucks. The one at the bottom is me and my best friend Taleisha at her birthday party.



2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Yuktha,

    This is one of the best blogposts I’ve seen yet with the amount of photos you’ve included, I love seeing images of what you get up to on your birthday and the lovely photos you have with your family and Taleisha!

    You look like you had a spectacular birthday, when was it? The cake looks super yummy but I don’t think I’ve heard of a shopkin before, can you explain what they are?

    I also loved reading what you would spend the $300 million dollars on. I think it would be great to treat yourself to some toys but a very smart move to save for future big purchases like a house. Have you thought about what you would like to study at University if you go? I am currently studying a Bachelor of Commerce at Victoria University in Wellington. My degree is based around businesses and how they function. I would love to use my degree one day to work overseas and help businesses improve and develop.

    Keep up the awesome work Yuktha, I’m really looking forward to reading more of your blogposts soon.

    Nga mihi
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi yo. I hope you are having a really great day. Wow! That shopkin cake looks cool and delicious. That is a very good idea to save for future things. Aw! You included a picture of me? Thanks! Your the most awesomest friend ever.

    ReplyDelete